Darling Magazine Issue 24 (Selfless)
Darling Magazine is a unique quarterly publication full of good brain food for the contemporary woman, it's even subtitled 'the art of being a woman.' The magazine itself is heavy-weight, thick pages, almost like a coffee table book. None of the women in the magazine have been retouched and the articles in the upcoming issue deal with topics such as:
- How to stop envying and start celebrating other women in your life.
- Trusting the process when the future seems uncertain.
- Cultivating healthy female friendships.
- What hinders your creativity.
- How to find boundaries as a working mother.
- Serving others well through creative hosting.
- How to be conscious and grateful with the food you consume.
- Developing a healthy relationship with shopping.
- How to change your relationship with the mirror.
- Shedding an identity tied to your looks.
- You’ll also hear from Evangeline Lilly, Jaime Camil, Nia Pettitt and more influential voices using their platform for good.
We expect to be shipping this magazine out about the second week of July, it's hot of the presses.