NEW! Blueberry Cold Brew Tea
Blueberry Cold Brew
Cold Brew by Oliver Pluff & Company- fruit-forward teas easily brewed by steeping in cold water. Blueberry Cold Brew contains black tea leaves, blueberries, cornflower petals and blackberry leaves. This fruit-infused tea is a perfect refreshment for a hot summer day.
Cold Brewing Instructions (For a Half Gallon):
1. Fill a pitcher with a half-gallon of cold, clean spring water.
2. Fill the tea filter with 4 tablespoons of tea.
3. Close the tea filter, then add to pitcher.
4. Steep the tea overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Remove tea filter, and serve tea over ice.
6. Ponder Good Times.
Contents: 3oz Blueberry tea in Cold Brew Tea Tin comes complete with a large wire mesh tea brewing ball.
Packaged in Charleston, South Carolina