NEW! Blackberry Cold Brew Tea
Blackberry Cold Brew
Cold Brew by Oliver Pluff & Company- fruit-forward teas easily brewed by steeping in cold water. Blackberry Cold Brew is created from an orange pekoe black tea base - which yields a more subtle, naturally sweet infusion. The slow-brewing process for cold brew tea produces a tea that differs from hot tea or iced tea. With the blend of black tea combined with tart and earthy notes from blackberry leaves, this tea is a perfect refreshment for a hot summer day.
Cold Brewing Instructions (For a Half Gallon):
1. Fill a pitcher with a half-gallon of cold, clean spring water.
2. Fill the tea filter with 4 tablespoons of tea.
3. Close the tea filter, then add to pitcher.
4. Steep the tea overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Remove tea filter, and serve tea over ice.
6. Ponder Good Times.
Contents: 3oz Blackberry black tea in Cold Brew Tea Tin comes complete with a large wire mesh tea brewing ball.
Packaged in Charleston, South Carolina