NEW! Hibiscus Petals Cold Brew Tea
Hibiscus Petals Cold Brew
Cold Brew by Oliver Pluff & Company- fruit-forward teas easily brewed by steeping in cold water. Agua de Jamaica (also known as Hibiscus Water) in very well known in the Southwest. This refreshing summer favorite is a great treat on a hot summer's day.
Cold Brewing Instructions (For a Half Gallon):
1. Fill a pitcher with a half-gallon of cold, clean spring water.
2. Fill the tea filter with 4 tablespoons of tea.
3. Close the tea filter, then add to pitcher.
4. Steep the tea overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Remove tea filter, and serve tea over ice.
6. Ponder Good Times.
Contents: 3oz Hibiscus Petals tea in Cold Brew Tea Tin comes complete with a large wire mesh tea brewing ball.
Packaged in Charleston, South Carolina